Friday 23 November 2012

My name is shane. I am a 17 year old male living in South Africa. I started this blog to gain support for my bodybuilding. As i have just started on the 10th of October 2012, its obvious im not very far yet. The aim is to compete, around next year September or so. If I could get the support I need, I could see myself doing very well. I've got a long way to go but I have my goals and am determined to meet them.

Besides the fact that I need followers and support, I have also created this blog to help motivate, support and connect with others who are in desperate need if some insperation. So please check out the videos I will soon be posting and wherever you are in your fitness life, you will surely be pushed forward from that :) if not you take it up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment